Dress to Impress: Thanksgiving Edition

Happy Turkey Day! Are you ready to eat ham and turkey? Green bean casserole and pumpkin pie? I am!
Well, I never actually celebrated Thanksgiving American-style until I moved to the United States, but it’s still an exciting time of year. You meet with your family, maybe friends. You get stressed with aunties and uncles asking “so, do you have a boyfriend yet?” or “how’s undergrad going?”

The Holidays can be a happy [and stressful] time, so go into the holidays with your game face on and an outfit to impress! Here are two outfits to wear to Thanksgiving or other holiday events!

Not only are they comfortable, they’re sleek and put-together, and use the same skort (yes, skort).

Blazer: Forever 21
Top: H&M















Skort: Zara
Booties: H&M



Boots: Nordstrom












Vest: Crossroads Trading Co.
Sweater: H&M


Shop the look! I couldn't find the exact pieces, but I've linked some similar ones!
Photos: Ryann Funk

Comments

Popular Posts