Summer 2017


I know summer is ending (and has even ended for those on semester schedules), but let's not give up the season yet! It's still really hot in Washington, especially this week. Below are some of my favorite looks and memories from Summer 2017!


Dress: Francesca's

Technically my summer hadn't started yet, but this is one of my favorite memories from the start of the season. My parents celebrated their silver wedding anniversary and we were surrounded by friends and family. I even forgot some of the stress from my upcoming finals!





These two are from my photoshoots with Genelyn Jaye Photography. Not only is she an extremely talented photographer, she also happens to be one of my sorority sisters! We shot at the Point Defiance Rose Gardens (L) and at Anthem Coffee in Downtown Tacoma (R) Wanna see more shots? Check out my Instagram @officialjoybartolome

Location: Robson Square
Outfit: American Eagle (mostly) 

I took a few trips this summer, mostly to Eastern Washington and once to Vancouver, Canada. Even though I haven't been as socially active this year as I have been, I see it as a part of growing up. Working, self-care, and making time for those who matter have taken up the bulk of my summer. In both of the photos above, I spent some time with my family!


One of my favorite finds has to be Lake Chelan. Personally, I was never a fan of swimming in lakes around my area, but wow the water was cool and clear. Considering Chelan's sweltering heat, a dip in the lake with my dad (who took this photo) and my older brother was much needed.

What are your favorite summer memories? Let me know below!

Comments

Popular Posts