Summer Lookbook: RED

What’s on trend this summer? Honestly, it’s whatever you want it to be. For me, I feel drawn to the color red. It’s a bright pop of color that can add to any outfit, and all the different shades can be flattering on everyone. But red isn’t just a color. 


It’s a symbol of fierce-ness. It makes me feel empowered and bold, strong and confident. Even wearing a little bit of red boosts my mood! Since it’s summer, we all know bright red lipsticks can easily melt off, so why not incorporate red into your wardrobe (or any color you think suits you)?

Keep scrolling for some red-spiration!


1 - Curiosity is Contagious
Whenever I see denim jackets with patches, my immediate reaction is to associate it with edgy. Well, you can pair it with something sweeter to add something interesting to your outfit. I love the off-shoulder red romper (and it's also SUPER comfortable!) paired with this denim jacket because it adds some edge to an outfit you would think is "sweet." My personal favorite part of the jacket is the writing that says "Curiosity is Contagious" because through curiosity there is creativity - and I hope to inspire creativity in whoever reads my blog!









2 - 90s Inspired
100 % in love with the denim skirt, and adding this red crop top to it makes me feel like I could be in the 90s - except I don't have my hair up in a scrunchy and I'm not wearing sneakers. You can definitely customize this outfit to your tastes! Change up the shoes, maybe wear a bodysuit instead, try out a different neckline, or wear your hair differently. The simplicity is what makes this outfit easy to wear, yet stylish.














3 - The Notebook
I love the sleeves of this top! It's red polka dots with ruched sleeves that remind me of an era in The Notebook. I could imagine picnic dates with my man in this outfit, or taking walks near the water.















Outfit details: ***Unfortunately I couldn't find the exact pieces, but I picked some pieces that are affordable and similar to the outfits I've chosen!***

1 - Curiosity is Contagious
2 - 90s Inspired
3 - The Notebook
What's your summer color? Email me! coffeecreamcollege@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts