Wearable Fall Trends

I know, I know, I’m a little late to the game, but hey, it’s technically still fall! Out of all 21 falls I’ve experienced, I think this one has had the best trends yet. I love the comeback of bold reds, gingham blazers, funky jeans, and dark florals.

It’s intimidating looking at all these style gurus with their “affordable” $30 blazers and $60 jeans. I’m a college student and for the most part, if something is over $25, I really have to love it. By no means am I a professional stylist, I just love following trends and making them my own.

“Fashion is an art.”

No way am I the only person to say that. Fashion is art for your body! Check out my photoshoot below with @genelynjayephotography to see how I styled just a couple of fall trends!

Top: TJMaxx
Trousers & Blazer: Crossroads Trading Co.
Bralette: Victoria's Secret
















Location: Outside Paccar Hall, Seattle, WA











Shoes: DSW (Steve Madden)








Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21













I actually have a few more pieces I wanted to share, but couldn't due to time constraints. Below are linked some of the items from my shoot, and other pieces that I love!

H&M Sweater - The EXACT one!
Forever 21 Skirt - Not the exact one, but very close!
Forever 21 Blazer - I have one similar to this, but it was cheaper and I still love the trend.
Steve Madden Loafers - When I bought these they were only $20.
Sheer Floral Top - The one here isn't the same, but still very cute.
White Trousers - Since mine were thrifted, I couldn't find the exact pair, but these are from ASOS.

Photographs: Genelyn Jaye Photography

Comments

Popular Posts